DFD is here to help make 2018 your healthiest year yet.
DFD’s Healthy Lifestyle Guide:
- Think Positive! You’ve got this. Research shows a positive attitude can help boost overall health.
- Eat your colors. Try and get 5 servings of colorful veggies a day. Think: broccoli, carrots, tomatoes and leafy greens.
- Exercise more. Start with just a few days a week and build up to a daily exercise routine. Not sure what to do? Grab a friend and sign up for a fun fitness class like dancing or water aerobics.
- Get some shuteye! Poor sleep can lead to a long list of health issues. If you’re having trouble sleeping, try relaxation techniques such as meditation and yoga.
- Visit your doctor. Stay up-to-date with annual visits to your primary care physician to stay on top of your health.
Schedule an appointment with DFD by calling 207-524-3501