Patient Assistance Coordinator
The Patient Assistance Program is committed to eliminating financial barriers to care and increasing awareness of community and social services which support access to quality health care. DFD Russell Medical Center's Patient Assistance Coordinator can operate as a member of your health care team.
Providing the help you need, when you need it...
- Health care coverage information and counseling
- Financial assistance program information
- Transportation services
- Nutrition programs
Medical care assistance
- Sliding fee for medical services (Income eligibility determination required)
- MaineCare application assistance
- Medicare benefit counseling and enrollment assistance (including Part D)
- Social Security benefit counseling, application assistance and referral.
Prescription drug assistance
- Free medication assistance programs (Income eligibility determination required).
- 340B Bulk discount medications program access with free daily center delivery.
One on one confidential assistance available at each of our 3 community health center locations.