- 7 ounces refrigerated udon noodles (or any noodle you have on hand)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces beef top sirloin filet, thinly sliced across the grain
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flake and ground pepper in small bowl. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water; set to boil. Cook udon noodles as directed on packaging.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook until browned on one side, 3-4 minutes. Flip over, and cook other side until browned, 3-4 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add mushrooms, broccoli and carrots to the skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes, until tender and stirring frequently. Stir in noodles, beef, and soy sauce mixture until well combined.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!