A versatile dish, these in-season tomatoes burst with flavor and antioxidants. Add them to sandwiches, burgers, salads, and pastas—or just eat ‘em right up on their own!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add oil to a large cast iron (or non-stick) skillet and preheat over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes and toss to coat evenly in oil.
- Let sit in pan untouched for 3 minutes or until blistered.
- Add parsley, garlic powder, and salt. Stir and cook 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and top blistered tomatoes with fresh basil.
- Serve hot or cold.