- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and put them into a food processor.
- Pulse until it's small and looks like rice–not too much or it'll turn to mush.
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower rice, sesame oil, garlic and shallots.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture onto a large baking sheet and roast for 8 minutes. Turn over the mixture for another 3-5 minutes and then add to a bowl.
- Pour in soy sauce and stir. Fee free to add scrambled eggs, shrimp or chicken for an extra boost of protein.