Add some color to your table! Healthy chicken and vital vegetables are tossed together and ready in less than 45 minutes.
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 yellow squash, cut into half-moons
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 ½ teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the diced sweet potatoes in a large bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into one layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using the same bowl, drizzle the remaining olive oil over the chicken, broccoli, bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash. Add the lemon zest and juice, all the spices, and the remaining salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then add it to the baking sheet, spreading it into an even layer.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for about 18 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, if using.