Raise a festive glass during dry January with this simple concoction of apple cider, cranberry juice, and rosemary-infused sparkling water.
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1 cup unsweetened, 100% cranberry juice
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (optional garnish)
- a few sprigs of rosemary (optional garnish)
- Muddle rosemary in the bottom of a pitcher and add half the sparkling water. Let sit in fridge for at least three hours.
- Add the rest of the sparkling water, the apple cider, and the cranberry juice.
- Fill glasses with ice and add the mocktail mixture.
- Garnish if desired.