A fresh, tasty way to get your veggies in for the day. This wrap is packed with fresh garden vegetables. The bright flavors accompanied by the warm, gooey cheese will leave you craving this meal all spring long.
- Category: Main Course
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup kale, stems removed
- 2 slices of white cheddar cheese
- 2 large tortillas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- Heat skillet or grill to medium heat.
- Remove ends from the zucchini and slice lengthwise into strips. Toss sliced zucchini in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place sliced zucchini directly on the grill and let cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook for 2 more minutes. Set zucchini aside.
- Place the tortillas on the grill for approximately one minute, or just until grill marks are visible and tortillas are pliable.
- Remove tortillas from grill and assemble wraps with 2 tablespoons hummus, one slice cheese, zucchini slices, 1/2 cup kale, onion and tomatoes.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy immediately.