A happy, healthy holiday treat.Print Recipe
- Category: Dessert
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (add more for added stickiness)
- 1/3 cup dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 very ripe banana
- Festive toppings! Try sprinkles, shredded coconut, melted chocolate or crushed candy canes
- In a large bowl, squish the banana and mix in the rolled oats and maple syrup.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Shape batter with your hands, rolling into 1" thick balls.
- Apply any extra toppings!
- These can be frozen or placed into the fridge to firm up. Enjoy!