Smoky and sweet, this corn dish is easy to make and easy to eat!Print Recipe
- Category: Appetizer, Salads + Sides
- tablespoon melted butter
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lime
- In a bowl, mix together melted butter, sour cream, crushed garlic, cilantro, chili powder, and paprika. Set aside.
- Grilling: Remove corn husks and place cobs on the grill over high heat, turning each cob regularly for 12 minutes or until they begin to char. Baking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and remove corn husks. Wrap each cob in aluminum foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from heat and generously top each corn cob with seasoned dressing.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese, lime juice, and a pinch of cilantro over the top.