A guiltless holiday treat that will please everyone! Enjoy this festive treat packed with holiday flavors like cinnamon, ginger and pumpkin.
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup (can substitute with honey)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 tablespoon cake spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- Combine almond meal, cake spice, cinnamon and ginger in a medium sized bowl.
- Add molasses, pumpkin puree and the brown rice syrup to the spices and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula. The mixture should be similar to cookie dough and hold the shape of a ball.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, take the dough and roll between your palms to form balls.
- Roll the balls in powdered sugar to evenly coat. Store in the refrigerator or freezer.