An easy-to-make recipe you can enjoy any time of day filled with fruit and nutrient powerhouses.
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Splash of milk
- 1 scoop protein powder, if using
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, peanut butter, sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds, chia, hemp or flax seeds, drizzle of maple syrup
- In your blender add: frozen mango, pineapple and strawberries with a splash of milk.
- Blend on low until smoothie consistency is thick and creamy.
- Add your protein powder, if using, and blend until incorporated into smoothie about 1-3 minutes.
- Scoop smoothie into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle smoothie with any toppings you like such as peanut butter for additional protein, seeds or nuts for crunch, or fresh fruit for more fiber.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!