Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and manganese. Plus they’re delicious! Celebrate summer with this refreshing drink.
- 7 cups fresh strawberries
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 1 orange or lime, sliced (optional)
- Combine half of the strawberries, orange juice, and lime juice in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Repeat with remaining strawberries, orange juice, and lime juice.
- Press the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove unwanted pulp or fruit fibers.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into a glass. Top each glass with about 1/3 cup chilled sparkling water.
- Optional: Garnish with lime zest, lime slices, or orange slices.