- 1 cup Greek yogurt, or other plain yogurt
- 1 cup your favorite packaged or homemade granola
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (or thawed from frozen)
- 1/2 cup favorite seed/nut such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds
- Any other of your favorite toppings
- Grab two bowls and equally divide the 1 cup of yogurt into each bowl.
- Divide the 1 cup of granola evenly and sprinkle over each bowl of yogurt.
- Place half of the sliced strawberries into each bowl.
- Sprinkle the nuts or seeds over parfait.
- To elevate your parfait and deliver a truly palate pleasing parfait, add some chopped, fresh basil, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and a turn or two of fresh cracked pepper.
- Best enjoyed after assembly!