This all-natural dessert is a treat the whole family will enjoy. With no refined sugar, this easy-to-make sorbet will keep your dessert cravings satisfied all summer long.
- Category: Dessert
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 14 ounces light coconut milk (can)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup. Blend until smooth, again scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into an airtight, freezer-friendly container and place in the freezer. Freeze for 4-6 hours, stirring once every hour for the first four hours.
- When stirring, make sure to scrape down the sides of the container. Stir for about one minute each time.
- Enjoy immediately! If you plan to keep it overnight or enjoy later in the week, allow to thaw for 15-20 minutes before scooping.