This creamy, fresh pudding will become a household favorite. With no dairy and no refined sugars, it’s a guilt-free delicious dessert.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk, (just the cream at the top of the can)
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients together in a small bowl. Using a whisk, mix ingredients until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap, place in the refrigerator and let sit overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit, nuts, or honey.