Zip up a batch of zoodles tonight and you’ll up your pasta game’s flavor and fun factors.
- 2 to 3 medium-sized zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- To make zoodles with a peeler: Peel down the length of the zucchini repeatedly. Alternatively, use a spiralizer and follow the manufacturer’s directions for use.
- Sprinkle the zoodles with a pinch of salt, press between paper or reusable towels, and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Pat dry once more before cooking. This ensures your zoodles aren’t too watery.
- Sauté the zoodles in a pan with the olive oil over medium heat for about five minutes, or until the zoodles become tender.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve with your favorite sauce. (We suggest marinara.)