Join DFD on February 1 as we wear red to raise awareness of the #1 killer of women: heart disease. Let’s fight together for our mothers, sisters, aunts and loved ones against this growing epidemic.
Did You Know?
- Only 54% of women know heart disease is their #1 killer.
- Heart disease is responsible for 1 in 4 female deaths every year.
- 200,000 heart disease deaths could be prevented each year.
At DFD we’re committed to preventative health. Changing your lifestyle can prevent heart disease:
- Get Active. Aim for 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- Eat Healthy. Choose fruits, veggies and lean meats. Limit salt and sugars.
- Quit Smoking. Quitting is the best thing you can do for your health. Ask us about our smoking cessation program to help you kick the habit for good.