Join a team who is committed to quality patient-centered care. We have job openings to fit most skill sets, including clinical and nonclinical positions. For the most up-to-date jobs listings, look for us on Indeed !
Medical Assistant, Leeds/Monmouth/Turner
To apply for our Medical Assistant position send your resume and cover letter to HR@dfdrussell.org
We are seeking a full time Certified Medical Assistant (we are willing to train the right individual) to join our healthcare centers in our Leeds/Monmouth/Turner locations. Our health care centers strive to provide excellent customer service to our patients and their families. Pay range based on experience. If you are compassionate, ambitious and share our values we have an exciting opportunity on our team!
- 4 day work week
- 12 holidays per year
- Retirement plans with employer match
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance available
- Generous paid time off
- Facilitates the patient flow through the practice by anticipating patient and provider needs and coordinating exam room availability, visit schedule and visit type.
- Provides documentation of patient care in accordance with regulatory requirements, quality initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Uses electronic or other medical record systems and multiple computer applications.
- Prepares patients for provider visits by collecting patient data according to patient care guidelines.
- Prepares patients for procedures as necessary.
- May support providers in patient requests and needs for refills of medications.
- Assists in patient follow-up care by providing necessary information, referrals and paperwork.
- Provides support in the laboratory as needed.
- Provides telephone, reception, records maintenance and scheduling support to the clerical areas of the practice based on departmental requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BLS required
- 1 year or more experience, preferred
- MA Certification, preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to work independently, effective time management and problem solving skills, able to manage multiple priorities
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Confident and effective oral and written communication skills
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
DFD Russell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
To see all current job openings, look for us on Indeed!