A classic dessert that’s easy to make and easy to customize.
- Category: Dessert
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the chilled heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Change to low speed, mix in the condensed milk and vanilla. Now add in any additional flavors or ingredients (chocolate, nuts, fruit pieces) that you may want.
- Pour the mixture into a resealable container, such as freezer-safe Tupperware, and cover the surface with plastic wrap before attaching the lid.
- Freeze for at least six hours, or until firm.