Slightly sweet and packed with nutrients.Print Recipe
- 1 large banana
- 1 or 2 cups packed chopped kale
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 of a ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, hemp seeds, almonds or walnuts
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
- Smoothies are best consumed immediately but can keep refrigerated for up to 24 hours. Separation is natural.