Keep the BBQ fired up to make this simple, healthy dessert that’s sure to impress.
- 6 peaches, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Prepare the grill to medium heat. If using the grill to cook other items at a higher temperature, set the peaches around the edges of the grill or wait until all other items have been removed.
- Halve the peaches by running a knife along the peach’s seam. Remove the pit.
- Lightly brush the peaches with olive oil.
- Grill peaches cut-side down over medium heat for 4-5 minutes until grill marks appear.
- Flip the peach halves over. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Grill another 4-5 minutes, or until the peaches are tender.
- Remove peaches from the grill. Serve hot or warm. If desired, top the peaches with vanilla ice cream.