- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup grad A maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, lemon juice and zest together in a large mixing bowl.
- SIft in the cocunt flour, sea salt, and baking soda. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- In a muffin tin, scoop 1/4 cup of batter in to each lined muffin cup.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, enjoy!