Spicy, tangy and secretly healthy, this appetizer substitutes cauliflower florets for chicken wings in a good-for-you alternative that’s perfect for game day munching.
- Category: Appetizer
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 F, spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly on cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the oven.
- In a separate bowl, stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet. Place back in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite low-fat dressing and enjoy!