- 1 cup pesto, store-bought or homemade
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a Ziploc bag or airtight container, place chicken pieces and pesto sauce, reserving some for serving. Marinate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Drain chicken from the pesto sauce.
- Begin by placing chicken pieces on a skewer then cherry tomatoes, alternating until skewer is full.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. If you don’t have a grill, bake the chicken tomato skewers in a 450-degree oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add skewers to grill and cook, turning occasionally for an even cook and char marks.
- Remove from grill when the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley and reserved pesto sauce.