This gluten-free breakfast staple is the perfect start to your day. Packed with vitamins and calcium, this quiche will help you take on whatever comes your way!
Print Recipe Print Recipe
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 ounces spinach, thawed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Squeeze the excess moisture from the thawed spinach. Rince the mushrooms and slice thinly.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper to a pan with olive oil and saute until mushrooms are soft.
- Coat a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil or a non-stick spray. Place the spinach at the bottom of the pie dish.
- Place the sauteed mushrooms on top of the spinach, followed by the crumbled feta.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and parmesan cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and feta in the pie dish. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake the quiche for 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.