A heart-healthy meal for two, just in time for Valentine’s Day.Print Recipe
- Prep Time: 5h
- Cook Time: 8h
- Total Time: 15h
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Main Course
For Raspberry Mixture
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard (or Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon real maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 5/24 cup frozen raspberries, mashed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn oven on to broil.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, maple syrup, orange zest, thyme and raspberries.
- Place the salmon in an oven safe baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Glaze the salmon with the raspberry mixture.
- Broil the salmon for 8–10 minutes, depending on the size of the filets.
- Serve with salad or a heart-healthy vegetable. Enjoy!