A rustic autumn-inspired meal.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 large red onion, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored and cut into 1" pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chicken with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, minced garlic, rosemary, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Rub oil and spices into chicken well.
- Place chopped Brussels sprouts, sweet potato, onion, and apple on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss evenly to coat and place in a single layer.
- Put chicken on top the apple and vegetable pieces. Place in the oven and roast for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the temperature of the chicken and remove once it's reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Set aside on a plate.
- Sprinkle apple and veggies with rosemary and put back into the oven to caramelize, about 10-15 minutes.
- Once finished, serve with roasted chicken.