Fresh, sweet, and crunchy, this easy-to-assemble crostini is perfect for summer gatherings.Print Recipe
- Category: Appetizer
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1/2 cup olive oil, evenly divided
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 French baguette
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut a French baguette into 24 1/4 inch slices.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper as desired. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove bread from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, add mint leaves, parmesan, white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and the remaining olive oil to a food processor and blend. Once the leaves have reached a consistency similar to pesto, add the thawed sweet peas to the food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Assemble the crostini. Spread each crostini with the sweet pea mixture. Optional: Garnish with thinly sliced radishes or another garnish of your choice.
- Serve immediately. If preparing ahead of time, store in an air tight container and refrigerate for up to 48 hours.