This salad will be the recipe everyone is begging you for at your summer BBQs. It’s healthy, tasty, and easy to make!
- Category: Salads + Sides
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 2 cups chilled, cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of slat and pepper to taste
- Add the cucumber, cooked quinoa, red onion, feta and fresh basil leaves into a bowl. Lightly toss the ingredients together.
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Slowly pour the vinaigrette over the salad while tossing the salad until combined. Serve immediately.